Thursday, September 30, 2010

mrbrown: sleepless and Internetless in Tokyo

Internet cafe in Tokyo

I am in Tokyo and writing this on my iPhone in a cafe. I know, you are asking why I am in Tokyo and not Singapore, and why I am not doing this on a proper computer.

Let's deal with the easy question first. I am in Tokyo because my wife and I are here partly for work reasons and partly on vacation.

I have been here for three nights and already I am in love with Tokyo.

The second question, why am I doing my column in a cafe on my iPhone, that is a longer story.

Free wireless, it?s a basic human right

It started because the hotel I am staying in, a swanky five-star Shibuya hotel that shall remain unnamed, charges �1,050 (US$12.50 and S$16.50) for a day of Internet in the room.

read more

Xenia Seeberg Ana Hickmann Sienna Guillory Megan Fox Kate Beckinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment