Thursday, December 23, 2010

David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman: Baby On the Way!

After their surprise nuptials back in June, David Schwimmer and new wife Zoe Buckman aren't wasting any time when it comes to starting a family.

The former "Friends" star proudly announced that his lady is expecting a baby, as his rep told People magazine that the newlyweds "couldn't be more thrilled."

The pair first met one another in London back in 2007, while they announced their engagement a few years back in March 2010.

Seemingly ready to take on the fatherly role at this point, Schwimmer said a few years back, "I think it's gonna have to wait until I settle down and have a family. It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."

Maria Sharapova Whitney Able Jenny McCarthy Reese Witherspoon Chyler Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment